Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the proforma application on the official website – https://www.opsc.gov.in. Candidates should note that the link for registration/re-registration & payment of examination fee will be available online from November 12, 2021 to December 13, 2021.
You have successfully cast your vote
OPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Out of the total 1871 number of vacancies mentioned above, the reservation of vacancies in respect of Sports Persons and Persons with Disabilities are given below.
|Person with Disabilities||75|
|(c) B.L. (MNR)||25|
OPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on January 1, 2021 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier that January 2, 1989 and not later than January 1, 2000.
OPSC MO Recruitment 2021:
|For Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||5 years|
|For Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates||5 years|
|For Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates||5 years|
|For Women candidates||5 years|
|For Ex-Serviceman||5 years|
|For Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|For PwD belonging to SC/ST/SEBC||15 years|
|For doctors serving on ad hoc or contractual basis||5 years|
OPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
Must have possessed –
– MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India;
– a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act 1961 and
– required Conversion Certificates recognised by Medical Council of India.
OPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Examination Fees
For General/Unreserved candidates Rs 500/-
For SC/ST of Odisha Nil
For Persons with Disability Nil
Note: The fee can be paid online through OPSC portal using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities. The fee (s) paid shall neither be refunded under any circumstances nor can be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
OPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Method of selection
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) will be adjudged on the basis of Written Test.
1) The written examination will comprise of one paper of 200 marks.
2) There will be 200 question carrying one mark each of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern.
3) The duration of examination will be three hours
4) There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
5) The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) syllabus for MBBS Course.
OPSC MO Recruitment 2021: How to apply
1) Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC at http://opsc.gov.in
2) The online application form is automated and system driven and will guide the candidate seamlessly in filling up the application.
3) Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left-hand thumb impression in the online application form.
4) Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
OPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Read official notification here